• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What is your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wilbur’s art glass collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wilbur’s art glass with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Wilbur’s art glass collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Wilbur’s art glass will not share your data with other companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Wilbur’s art glass processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Wilbur’s art glass securely stores your data at Siteground hosting and use every available tool to secure our site and test regularly and revise security as appropriate.
Wilbur’s art glass will keep your data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data via a compliance app connected to the site.
Wilbur’s art glass shop would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wilbur’s art glass shop from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Wilbur’s art glass would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request Wilbur’s art glass shop for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Wilbur’s art glass correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wilbur’s art glass to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Wilbur’s art glass erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Wilbur’s art glass restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us:
Wilbur’s Art Glass Shop
526 – 528 Watford Way
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
• Functionality – Wilbur’s art glass uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include that language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Wilbur’s art glass uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Wilbur’s art glass sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +447790477694
Or write to us at: Wilbur’s Art Glass Shop
526 – 528 Watford Way
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wilbur’s art glass has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.